Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Great Day!



October 17, 2012

This is Heidi again.  Today was such a wonderful day.  I have been on cloud 9.  When I walked into the NICU the ENT Doctor was there to check up again on Jordan.  It has been well over a week since the doctor saw him last.  Anyhow, today the doctor put a scope through Jordan's nose with a light down to look at his vocal chords.  What he saw was his right vocal chord working!!  It does not move as fast as the left yet, but it is working.  YAY!  This step gives us so much hope.

Last night Ryan and I did hear him coo for the first time.  We truly believe this is one of the many blessings of the all the prayers that have been said on his behalf.  So, a big thank you to all of you!

I got to spend the majority of the day with Jordan today.  Jordan and I spent the day napping together in what they call a "kangaroo chair."  I really need to get me one of those!  It is basically a lawn chair that lays you back really comfortably.  Anyhow, Jordan and I had a great nap for about 3 hours until we were woke up by Ryan and the nurse.  It was heaven!  Nothing is more relaxing than snuggling up to a sweet little baby.  All this made for a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment