Sunday, February 17, 2013

Picture Moments I Love

 Jordan likes to grab and play with his suction tubing.  I let him enjoy himself and he fell asleep after managing to tangle himself up.
                                                        Just a sweet moment
 These 2 brothers sure love each other.  Aaron crawls in the crib with Jordan and Jordan will light up and not take his eyes off Aaron.  Aaron sometimes will bring books to read to him.  Aaron also gets a lot more smiles than the rest of us.  It is a sweet connection.



                                 

    I love this shirt.  It reads "I Was Born Awesome"  Jordan was born awesome.  He is such a special little spirit that continues to bless our home.  He will have an awesome life and we will enjoy his awesomeness!  He is how he needs to be, how the Lord intended for him to come.
                                                I LOVE these priceless moments!


ONCE AGAIN I AM HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.  I WILL HAVE RYAN FIGURE IT OUT TOMORROW.  I HAVE CUTE VIDEOS TO POST AS WELL.
  




No comments:

Post a Comment