Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday



October 21, 2012


Today was a mellow day in the NICU.  We like days like this:)  Jordan immediately melted into my arms and slept.  I soaked up every minute.  He is back on his nasal canula and he went through 2 IV's the day before, so today they had it in his head when I got there.  The ones in his arms kept leaking.  I am glad they called ahead to warn me.  Here is a picture of how he looked today.  The poor baby looks so sad in this picture, but who can blame him with all the tubing/wires in and around his body.  I must say, I am grateful for the nurses in the NICU.  Wow, some of them show such a genuine love for these babies and take such good care of them.  It sure helps when you have to leave your baby there to know that they are in such good loving hands and that they are not just another baby but that he is "their baby" too.

No comments:

Post a Comment